Welcome to the financial blog whose sole purpose is to guide and inspire its readers. There is no better time than the present to start educating yourself regarding money and personal finances. If there is something we all have learned in the past one and a half years is that one never knows what tomorrow will bring. The Covid-19 pandemic has taught many of us a valuable lesson. We must always be ready for the worst-case scenario.
We should not wait for the government to take care of us in a moment of need. Instead, we should make sure to have our own reserves for rainy days, not to say rainy years.
Who is Saar Pilosof?
Saar Pilosof is nothing less than a legend among Israeli businesspeople. He is charismatic, possesses a brilliant mind, resourceful, and has an outstanding ability to come up with a solution to any problem that lands on his doorstep.
Saar Pilosof is both an entrepreneur and philanthropist, and his name has already become a synonym for success.
- Steps you can take to become financially independent
- Financial principles you should live by
- Economic stories you can learn from
- The ways in which modern millionaires create their wealth
- The ways you can achieve your short-term and long-term financial goals
- The way you can treat your earnings better and smarter
- Finance Books you should read in order to have the right mindset.
- The reasons why it is important to budget and plan your expenses ahead of time.
- The top money mistakes you should avoid while building your wealth
- The ways you can transform your financial mindset
- How you can teach your children to be financially savvy
- The ways financial decisions made by the government affect our lives and most importantly our pockets
- How to retire earlier in life